The Ministry of Immigration
Greetings, and welcome to the Imperial Government in Exile!
The Ministry of Immigration is charged with assisting any person through the process of becoming a citizen. The process is rather simple, and is outlined in the Citizenship Act.
Here is a general outline of the process:
1. A prospective citizen sends an e-mail to the Minister of Immigration.
2. The Minister will send the applicant a questionnaire, which must be filled out and sent back.
3. The Minister then verifies the information, and determines eligibility (99.999% of all applicants are eligible). The applicant will also be given a Temporary Grant of Citizenship.
4. The Minister will create an account on the forum.
5. The Minister introduces the applicant on the forum.
6. The applicant posts to the forum for a period of three months, answering questions from the citizens and getting to know the Imperial Government in Exile.
7. The Minister will, most probably, grant the applicant a Royal Grant of Citizenship.
8. The applicant is now a Citizen!
We look forward to hearing from you, and to your joining us in the Imperial Government in Exile!